Naturopathy, occupational therapy, seminars for healthy living, medically necessary and commercial overnight stays, as well as pilgrims, natural vacation and wellness.
Our main focus: iHiT – the individual holistic integrative therapy according to Holzhäuser and Kolberg
The family-run Schloss Goldacker offers a specialist practice for naturopathy, a private practice for occupational therapy and ParaHotellerie with guest rooms, vacation apartment, healthy cuisine and wellness.
The practice: The unique medical therapy concept with the individual holistic integrative therapy (iHi-therapy) according to Holzhäuser-Kolberg combines naturopathic and conventional medical services. These are individually personalized to the patient. You can turn to us for the following health disorders:
- Pain in the musculoskeletal system (back, neck, joints, …)
- Nerve pain, nerve disorders
- Benign and malignant cell degeneration (cysts, cancer, tumor, lymphoma, lipedema, …) within the framework of complementary oncology (e.g. breast cancer, prostate cancer, …)
- Immune disorders (allergy, autoimmune diseases, …)
- Metabolic disorders (diabetes, mitochondriopathy, KPU, …)
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- General weakness (exhaustion, burn-out, chronic fatigue syndrome, …)
- Corona sequelae (post-covid syndrome, long-covid syndrome, …)
The seminars: are held in small groups:
- Nature-Health Week: basic know-how on healthy eating and creating a healthy environment (sleeping place, hygiene, cosmetics, radiation exposure, …). Many practical experiences. Collecting herbs, fermenting, germinating, cooking, hiking. Forest therapy with relaxation, stress and anxiety regulation.
- nutrition and lifestyle in cancer: like the Nature-Health-Week and additionally adjusted to the individual differences of nutrition in cancer (Depending on the type, location and stage of cancer, different foods are to be used).
- Individual seminars for your group, company or family on request.
- Guest room
- Meeting room
- Healthy cuisine
- Medieval sweat bath (sauna)
- Small fitness area
The contents presented here are exclusively for neutral information and general further education. They do not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of the diagnostic methods, treatments or medicines described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult the physician or alternative practitioner of your confidence in case of health questions or complaints! We assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.
Further legal notice:
We would like to point out that the methods and systems presented here, as well as their results and effects, are currently not yet recognized by orthodox medicine.